The HCIA in Action page is where you can find updates on the award-funded activities at Akron Children’s Hospital, Nationwide Children’s Hospital and Partners for Kids.
Triple Aim Goals: By Program
HCIA In Action!
Here you can find slides, summaries, and other informational pieces about specific HCIA interventions at the awarded institutions:
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- NCH Behavioral Health – Parent Partner Initiative Update March 2013
- NCH Tele-Behavioral Health Update June 2013
- NCH Complex Care – Care Coordination Update July 2013
- NCH Telemedicine ePoster – American Telemedicine Association Conference
- Pediatric Annals: mHealth Tools for the Pediatric Patient-Centered Medical Home
- AACPDM Fred P. Sage Award: Complex Care App for Helping Caregivers Manage their Child’s Feeding Tube
HCIA Monthly Newsletter Issues
The project described was supported by Funding Opportunity Number CMS-1c1-12-0001 from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS or any of its agencies.