- April 28, Noon to 1 p.m.: Behavioral Health Webinar: “Nationwide Children’s Inpatient Discharge for Behavioral Health.” Presented by Elliot Cook, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- May 14, 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.: Behavioral Health Training Session: “Treatment Strategies for Patients with High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder” presented by Cara Inglis, PsyD, and Karen Tabern, PsyD, Register now.
- May 18, noon to 1 p.m.: Partners For Kids Quarterly Webinar
- June 4, 9 a.m. to noon: 2021 Office Manager & Staff Retreat: “Road to Recovery: Recovering Staff Moral and Patient Volume”, Register now.
- June 19, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Best Practices in Teen Healthcare: Creating an Environment to Provide Patient-Friendly Reproductive Health Service Virtual Symposium, Register now.