Marie Backus, PharmD, BCPPS pharmacist role with Partners For Kids will include:
- Developing and maintaining clinical prescribing resources for common conditions encountered in primary care.
- Providing education to providers on utilizing Partners for Kids prescribing resources.
- Maintaining a pediatric focused preferred drug list for Ohio Medicaid.
- Working with Ohio Department of Medicaid and/or Pharmacy Benefit Management companies to optimize medication use policies and formulary management for the pediatric population.
- Assist with quality improvement projects to reduce disparities, standardize care, and improve outcomes.
- Support care coordinators through medication reconciliation assistance, answering medication questions, and removing barriers to medication access
For questions or to connect with Marie, email PFKPharmacy@childrensdayton.org