Every person covered by Medicaid must have their eligibility determined annually, but that process has been suspended during the federal public health emergency of COVID-19. It is now expected that the public health emergency will end in mid-April 2023, and the redetermination process will resume.
Providers have a role to play in ensuring your patients stay covered. Download materials to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions for Partners For Kids Contracted Providers
Frequently Asked Questions for Nationwide Children’s Hospital Providers
NEW: Flyers to print
NEW! Social Media Images (See toolkit link below for recommended language)
NEW! Digital Signage
Electronic WIC / SNAP Tear-Off Pads – Patients enrolled in SNAP and WIC programs will automatically be re-enrolled in Medicaid during the redetermination process.
Hot Cards to Print (Ask your Partners For Kids Provider Relations Specialist for printed copies)
- English (with Nationwide Children’s Hospital logo)
- English (no logo)
- Spanish (With Nationwide Children’s Hospital logo)
- Spanish (No logo)
- Arabic (with Nationwide Children’s Hospital Logo)
- Arabic (No logo)
- Nepali (with Nationwide Children’s Hospital logo)
- Nepali (No logo)
- French (With Nationwide Children’s Hospital logo)
- French (No logo)
- Somali (With Nationwide Children’s Hospital logo)
- Somali (No logo)
Toolkit with sample emails, newsletter text, text messages, social media and more
Copy and paste from this toolkit in to your available channels.