Network Requirement for Primary Care
If you are a Partners For Kids-credentialed primary care provider, don’t forget about your 2021 Network Requirement! Each primary care provider must participate in at least one qualifying activity by December 31 to ensure eligibility for 2021 incentive bonuses. To
date, over 55% of the eligible providers have completed their requirements utilizing these opportunities. Failure to fulfill the Network
Requirement will result in ineligibility for further incentive bonuses until the requirement is met.
- Participation on a Partners For Kids Board or Committee (Credentialing, Provider Incentive Program or Provider Leadership Committee)
- Participation in a Partners For Kids-sponsored Quality Improvement Project (projects can include MOC Credit)
- Partner with the Patient Outreach Team
- One televisit with a Partners For Kids Pharmacist
- One televisit with the Partners For Kids Medical Director
- One televisit with a Partners For Kids Provider Relations Specialist
- Attend any one of four Partners For Kids Quarterly Webinar (includes CME Credit)
- Attendance at a Nationwide Children’s Behavioral Health webinar (includes CME Credit)
If you have questions regarding the Network Requirement, please contact PFKProRelations@NationwideChildrens.org or call (614) 355-5503.