The Partners For Kids provider portal will have updates pushed out on March 22. Below are the updates your practice can look forward to seeing!
March Provider Portal Updates:
- Several vaccination patient lists that will receive an expanded age range! This will offer your practice the opportunity to outreach to those patients that may not necessarily fall into the HEDIS age group, but still need to complete their vaccinations. Compliance rates will remain dependent on the HEDIS age range, and the age ranges associated with PIP incentives will not change.
- IMA lists will expand from 11–13-year-old to 9–18-year-old members (19-20 for AFK and ABD).
- CIS will expand from 2-year-old to 0–3-year-old members.
- W30 will expand from 1–3-year-old to 0–3-year-old members.
- For Behavioral Health Providers, Partners For Kids is adding 2 new measures to the BH Quality Summary.
- Follow-Up After Emergency Department Visit for Mental Illness (FUM): The percentage of emergency department (ED) visits for members 6 years of age and older with a principal diagnosis of mental illness or intentional self-harm, who had a follow-up visit for mental illness.
- Six Month Follow-Up After Residential Discharge (Not a HEDIS measure): Includes patients who have had 6+ consecutive dates of treatment rendered by incentive-eligible providers that offer residential services and have a Behavioral Health ICD10 and CPT code on the claim.