Are There Children in Your Practice Who May Benefit From Care Coordination Services?
Partners For Kids Care Navigation provides care coordination services for children:
- Diagnosed with complex/high-risk medical or behavioral health conditions
- Enrolled in Medicaid through Molina Healthcare, Buckeye Community Plan or UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Who reside in one of the 34 Partners For Kids counties
Care Coordination can help with:
- Connecting all health care and behavioral health providers together to promote continuity of care
- Facilitating care conferences
- Ensuring all follow-up services are offered/accessed post inpatient (behavioral health or medial) discharge
- Troubleshooting barriers to engagement in outpatient services
- Connecting providers as children transition between placements or different levels of care
- Linking to community-based resources
If you think a child would benefit from care coordination services, email PFKCareCoordination@NationwideChildrens.org or call (855) 562-4735.