Effective February 1, 2023 for the Next Generation Medicaid go live each managed care plan updated their payer ID’s used for billing. Reference below the updated payer ID’s.
- New CareSource Payer ID: In alignment with the Next Generation Managed Care Initiative, CareSource is required to change their Payer ID. The CareSource Payer ID is changing from 31114 to 0003150 for Ohio Medicaid providers only. Click here to read the update in detail.
- New Molina Medicaid Payer IDs: Effective February 1, 2023, new Molina payer IDs must be used for the ODM OMES EDI transaction. The payor id are pictured below. Click here to read the full update for Next Generation Medicaid activity taking place at Molina.
- New Buckeye Health Plan Medicaid Payer IDs: Effective February 1, 2023, the below Buckeye Health Plan payer IDs must be used for claim submission. Click here and refer to page 68 in the 2023 provider manual for further updates.
- Humana Healthy Horizons Payer ID: On Page 44 of Humana Healthy Horizons Provider Manual they reference 61103 as their fee-for-services payer ID. Click here to read all claims information for Humana.
- AmeriHealth Caritas Payer ID: On slide 15 of the AmeriHealth Caritas overview presentation AmeriHealth listed their payer IDs to use for billing starting February 1, 2023.