Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program Recommendations
- Ohio specific VFC program materials can be found here.
- VFC providers in Ohio are required to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) vaccine storage guidelines.
- CDC posts vaccine storage and handling guidelines on their website.
- The CDC recommends stand-alone vaccine freezers that are used only for vaccine storage. Learn more.
- Providers new to the VFC program in Franklin County should contact the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) VFC Program Consultant Cheryl Vitale at (614) 466-4643 to inquire about enrollment.