Partners For Kids has two Quality Outreach Coordinators that conduct outreach on behalf of practices and organizations to encourage Partners For Kids members to schedule recommended appointments and connect them to beneficial resources.
Examples of outreach that our team currently offers include:
- A postcard or phone call reminder to members that are due for their annual well-child visit, including both members that had a well-child visit last year and members who have not had a well-child visit since prior to 2022.
- A postcard to members that are eligible for their adolescent immunizations and due for the second dose in the HPV series.
- A letter to members that may be eligible for Supplemental Security Income, including the connection to our partner that can support for the application process.
- A postcard to market a new service or provider at your practice or organization.
Partners For Kids is in the process of piloting three new types of outreach that may be available to your practice or organization as soon as fall 2023:
- Phone calls on behalf of a behavioral health organization to members that were recently discharged from an emergency process for a depression-related diagnosis.
- Phone calls to members that were recently diagnosed with a depression-related diagnosis.
- Magnets or tear-off pads for new parents that outline the recommended appointments for children from birth to age 3. Materials may include additional resources based on practice preference (24/7 nurse line, pediatric vaccine schedule, local pharmacies, etc.).
We continue to track the impact of Partners For Kids outreach efforts on behalf of practices and can report a significant number of members sent outreach are scheduling their recommended appointments. For example:
- From March through August of 2022, 33% of Partners For Kids members sent a postcard reminder for a well-child visit completed their visit within 6 months.
- From June through October 2022, 32% of members sent a reminder postcard for their second HPV dose completed their HPV vaccine series within 6 months.
Interested in Partners For Kids patient outreach services? Please contact your provider relations representative at