Partners For Kids’ care navigation team can help ensure your patients have access to all the resources and care they need.
The Care Navigation Program:
- Makes sure all who are involved with the child have the information they need
- Helps resolve current problems and prevent new ones from occurring
- Lessens the burden on families related to the child’s health conditions
- Helps families know the right questions to ask and understand the next steps to take
- Gets medicine supplies and other items they need to be healthy
For more information, or to make a referral email PFKCareCoordination@NationwideChildrens.org.