To meet the Primary Care Network Requirement each provider much participate in at least one of the following as a prerequisite for earning incentives:
- Participation in a Partners For Kids -sponsored QI project (in conjunction with the Partners For Kids QI Coaching Program)
- Partnership with Partners For Kids patient outreach team
- Attend any one of Partners For Kids quarterly webinars or NCH Behavioral Health webinars
- One in-office visit with a Partners For Kids medical director, pharmacist, or provider relations specialist
- Participation or membership with a Partners For Kids committee
- Attendance at a regional meeting hosted by the Partners For Kids Provider Leadership Committee.