General Practice Resources
Medicaid Managed Care Prior Authorization
Provider Relations Newsletters
- Boyer, Katie B. and Debbie I. Chang. “Case Study: Nationwide Children’s Hospital: An Accountable Care Organization Going Upstream to Address Population Health.” National Academy of Medicine (2017).
- Comparison of medical utilization of insulin vials versus insulin pens (poster presentation)
- Gleeson, Sean, Kelly Kelleher, and William Gardner. “Evaluating a Pay-for-Performance Program for Medicaid Children in an Accountable Care Organization.” JAMA pediatrics (2016).
- Impact of ophthalmic antihistamines formulary coverage in a Medicaid pediatric ACO
- Kelleher, Kelly J., et al. “Cost saving and quality of care in a pediatric accountable care organization.” Pediatrics 135.3 (2015): e582-e589.
- Makni, Naomi, Alexandra Rothenburger, and Kelly Kelleher. “Survey of twelve children’s hospital-based accountable care organizations.” Journal of Hospital Administration 4.2 (2015): p64.
- Noritz, Garey, MD, FAAP, FACP, Melissa Madden, MPH, Dina Roldan, BA, T. Arthur Wheeler, MS, MSES, MBA, Kimberly Conkol, RN, Richard J. Brilli, MD, FAAP, MCCM, John Barnard, MD, and Sean Gleeson, MD, MBA. “A Population Intervention to Improve Outcomes in Children with Medical Complexity.” Pediatrics (2016)
- Scheck McAlearney, ScD, Brian Hilligoss, PhD, and Paula H. Song, PhD. “Private Sector Accountable Care Organization Development: A Qualitative Study.” American Journal of Managed Care. (March 2017)
- Song, Paula H., PhD, Brian Hilligoss, PhD, and Sean Gleeson, MD, MBA. “How a Pediatric ACO Coordinates Care for Children with Disabilities.” NEJM Catalyst. (2016)
- Tumin, Dmitry, Hina Walia, Vidya Raman and Joseph D. Tobias. “Acute care revists after adenotosnsillectomy in a pediatric Medicaid population in Ohio.” International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. (2017)
- Uffman, Joshua C., MD, MBA, Dmitry Tumin, PhD, Vidya Raman, MD, Arlyne Thung, MD, Brent Adler, MD, Joseph D. Tobias, MD. “MRI Utilization and the Associated Use of Sedation and Anesthesia in a Pediatric ACO.” Journal of the American College of Radiology (2017).
- “Value-Based Collaboration: Partnering with networks, ACOs.” Pediatric News (2016)
- Whitepaper: Saving Money by Improving Health for our Most Vulnerable Children
- “You Get What You Pay For: Measuring Quality in Value-Based Payment for Children’s Health Care” – Special Report (2016)